ARAG CollaborationFebruary 21, 2019
What are the benefits for law firms outsourcing medical record sorting & pagination work to professional agencies?March 12, 2019
As a medico-legal service
provider client care has always been at the top of our agenda since the
establishment of DMR Collation 9 years ago.
Our pledges/promises under our client care policy are as follows:
- Agree with you in advance what level of service you
- Consistently complete instructions to the best
of our ability and knowledge.
- Provide you with clear documentation on the
completion of each case setting out work undertaken, a background/timeline of
events, missing records identified, relevant points of note and questions for
the medical expert.
- Keep the work and your business confidential.
- Ensure we have the resources and expertise to
deal with instructions.
- Upon receipt of instructions inform you of the
likely completion timescales and keep you updated should this change.
- Provide you with an estimate for completion of
work, if requested.
- Provide a prompt response to all telephone
calls, e-mails and correspondence.
- Represent your interests.
- Always act professionally and in a respectful
and courteous manner.
- Be open and honest.
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 to safeguard
- Endeavour to resolve any expression of dissatisfaction
regarding service immediately.
- Ensure that if we are instructed to complete an
analysis/chronology of the medical records, that every page of the medical
records are reviewed.
- Continue to use and develop innovative
approaches and the most up to date digital technology in the completion of our
- Ensure that all medical records are digitally
scanned to the best version possible and that all records are captured during
the scanning process.
- Earn trust and facilitate open communication in
our business relationship.
- Always seek clarification of your instructions
if these are not clear to ensure the correct work is completed.
- Assist you, through our chronology and collation
work, to ensure that all key medical records are presented/highlighted to you
and the expert at the outset.
- Identify missing records at the outset to ensure
these can be obtained prior to expert instruction, thus avoiding costly
supplementary reports and case delays.
- Provide you with a clearly organised, indexed
and uniquely paginated bundle of medical records which can be used by all
parties in the action.
- Be up front about payment terms and adhere to a
maximum 10% uplift on any cost estimate provided.
If you wish to find out more about our services please complete our online enquiry form or call us on 01752 892745. We look forward to hearing from you!