The copying and sharing of radiology images in personal injury and clinical negligence claims has, in the past, proven to be a problem for many of our clients. This information which is often shared digitally or on a physical CD Rom is easily corrupted, strictly password protected, and requires specific installed software to be viewed by the end user, with the result being a very time intensive process.
Many reported problems include:
- Being unable to install appropriate viewing software.
- CD Rom of radiology becoming corrupted or breaking during posting.
- Download size being too large for sharing.
- Supplied password being incorrect.
- Disproportionate amount of time being required to view imaging.
As such we are excited to announce a solution to these problems through our collaboration with Medical Clerical Bureau (MCB) for the storage and sharing of radiology images on their secure online platform – The Archive Bureau (TAB).
We have negotiated for our clients competitive pricing for this service. If you are interested in this service, please email MCB at email@example.com and copy us in at firstname.lastname@example.org, so MCB can send you their terms of business and service proposal for agreement.
The Instruction Process made simple:
- You instruct MCB direct for their TAB radiology hosting service at the email address of email@example.com or by calling 01752 858380.
- You instruct us as normal for our collation and/or chronology service. You will need to indicate on our cover instruction sheet or in your instruction letter whether radiology hosting instructions have been sent to MCB and when these instructions were sent.
- MCB will endeavour to process radiology instructions within 3 working days of receipt. MCB will extract any radiology reports disclosed with the imaging and provide these to us for collation. MCB will upload all radiology images to The Archive Bureau and provide you, us and any other appropriate party with access to the same. MCB will invoice you direct for this service under 30 day payment terms.
- Once the radiology has been uploaded we will begin our collation work and will use our access to TAB to finalise our chronologies and schedules of radiology.
If you have any questions regarding this new service, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.